Right of Revocation
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party you have designated, who is not a carrier, took or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (F&M Feral Media - Falarz & Mieth GbR, Allersberger Str. 185 L1a, 90461 Nürnberg, Germany, Email: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or email sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this Agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from you choosing a different type of delivery than the cheap standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged any fees for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you can prove that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
In accordance with the statutory provisions, the seller informs the buyer as follows using the sample cancellation form:
Exemplary cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To F&M Feral Media - Falarz & Mieth GbR, Allersberger Str. 185 L1a, 90461 Nuremberg, Germany, Phone: 0049 / 911 / 93 73 094, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if communicated on paper)
(*) Please delete everything that is not applicable
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of revocation. There is no right of revocation:
• for deliveries of audio or video recordings (e.g. CD, LP, DVD, music or video cassettes) or computer software in sealed packaging, if the seal has been removed after delivery;
• for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or periodicals, with the exception of subscription contracts;
• for contracts for the provision of services in connection with leisure activities on a specific date or period (e.g. tickets for concerts and similar events);
• in the case of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.